Awesome Fullscreen Slideshow jQuery Plugin(Supersized 3.2 )
- Resizes images to fill browser while maintaining image dimension ratio
- Cycles backgrounds via slideshow with transitions and dynamic preloading
- Core version is available for those that just want background resizing.
- Navigation controls with keyboard support
- Integration with Flickr – pull photos by user, set, or group
- Head over to the project page for all the details.
New in Supersized 3.2
- Complete rewrite of the Supersized script.
- More options, including ability to prevent slides from being cut off.
- Link directly to slides
- API lets you call functions directly (eg. play/pause, next, previous, and jump directly to a slide)
- Theme files are now separate from base files, which will make upgrades much easier. The Shutter theme is included in each download.
- Flickr is not yet updated to 3.2 (it’s on it’s way)
The article source:http://buildinternet.com/2011/07/supersized-3-2-fullscreen-jquery-slideshow/
You might also like
accordion accordion menu animation navigation animation navigation menu buttons carousel checkbox inputs css3 css3 menu css3 navigation date picker dialog drag drop drop down menu drop down navigation menu elastic navigation form gallery glide navigation horizontal navigation menu hover effect image gallery image hover image lightbox image scroller image slideshow multi-level navigation menus rating select dependent select list slide image slider menu stylish form table tabs text effect text scroller tooltips tree menu vertical navigation menu