Useful jQuery tableHover
jQuery plugin to highlight table rows and columns when hovering over them.
It features different styles for row and column highlighting and fixing the highlight when a user clicks inside a cell.
The plugin is available under both MIT and GPL licenses (as jQuery itself). This means that you can choose the license that best suits your project, and use it accordingly.
- v 0.1.4 - 2007-12-17
- fix: clicking on a link or child element inside a cell did not set the clickClass on the rows/columns
- v 0.1.3 - 2007-09-04
- fix: highlighting did not work when the hovered table cell had child elements inside
- v 0.1.2 - 2007-08-13
- fix/change: changed event binding routine, as is got really slow with jquery 126.96.36.199
- change: added new option “ignoreCols”, through which columns can be excluded from the highlighting process
- v 0.1.1 - 2007-06-05
- fix: errors when using the plugin on a table not having a theader or tfoot
The plugin was successfully tested on Firefox 2, Opera 9.10/9.20 and IE 6/IE 7.
You might also like
accordion accordion menu animation navigation animation navigation menu buttons carousel checkbox inputs css3 css3 menu css3 navigation date picker dialog drag drop drop down menu drop down navigation menu elastic navigation form gallery glide navigation horizontal navigation menu hover effect image gallery image hover image lightbox image scroller image slideshow multi-level navigation menus rating select dependent select list slide image slider menu stylish form table tabs text effect text scroller tooltips tree menu vertical navigation menu